But life is busy and hectic. To-dos are always present. Sleep is fleeting and food is…fast.
Sometimes you just need someone to point out the path to well-being – YOUR path – because we are all individuals with distinct needs in our lives and our bodies.
This is where the Health Coach comes in. (Hi! Hello!)
What will I do for you? A Health Coach is a knowledgeable advisor who provides ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make attainable and sustainable changes to improve your health. Basically, I hold your hand and hold you accountable.
A Health Coach is for everyone, but by working with me, you are adopting a Mindful Eating and Mindful Living practice. This style of coaching is best for women and men, young and old, pregnant, family-centered, athletic or not – it fits all; but is not a one-size-fits-all. We are all connected, yet individuals. Individual coaching sessions or the Boundless program is tailored to you while drawing from some universal tips that are good for all!
One-on-one Mindful Health Coaching
Mindfulness is a popular word right now. It can be used in many ways but basically it means “awareness”. It encompasses the idea of being present, living in the moment. This is the key to unlocking your greatest strength to achieving your health goals. Working one-on-one, we will bring a deep awareness to all areas of your life – food, relationships, work, and more – which, working together, create health and vitality for your life.
Perhaps you’re stuck in a food rut and confused about what to eat.
Perhaps your job is overwhelming and handling the stress is, well…stressful.
Perhaps your relationships are not fulfilling and the emotional weight is too heavy.
You need someone to support you. Someone who can look at your life objectively, without judgement and clear the barriers that are holding you back. Health is so much more than just the food on our plate. It’s the people you connect with, the activities you participate in and the willingness to take control of your well-being. You are not alone! We are in this together because I want to see you living a life of joy and good health!
What will I gain by using a Health Coach?
That’s a great question, but one that is a bit hard to answer. You will be connecting with your inner self where endless possibilities await you. Insights and “ah-ha” moments will come forth…specific to you and your needs. But to get you there, we will address the following:
- Easy, nutrient-dense foods to support your body and goals.
- Ways to simplify – get back to basics to eat and live cleanly.
- Your body and mind connection.
- Your areas of stress and fear and how to let go.
- Trust and acceptance of your body.
- Life balance and how to find yours!
What can I expect in a session?
- Session one is a general conversation: where are you at now, how have you been in the past, and where do you want to be? This gets us to the root of your concerns and outlines your specific goals.
- Sessions 2 through 12 will dive into your specific goals, one at a time, and identify the steps to move your forward and to see progress.
- 4 individualized, one-on-one coaching sessions are recommended as a minimum with 12 being the optimal coaching time. (Research shows that taking three months to adjust habits, create a new pattern that is long-lasting).
- Each session will last 50 minutes and will include breath work or meditation, discussion, and goal setting.
- At each session, you will receive relevant handouts, activities, recipes, and/or gifts.
- Every session is held in strict confidentiality.
- You will also receive ongoing support through email or text.
- Bonus: health coaching clients receive a 15% discount on massages AND a 30% discount on any additional group workshops offered during a one-year period.
Are you ready for your best you? I’m ready to help. Connect with me today!
Boundless Program for Weight Loss and Mindful living
Are you specifically interested in weight loss? Then you are in the right place. The Boundless Program is the only comprehensive, evidence-based weight loss program to effectively address the mind/body connection with weight.
Let’s be honest – information is everywhere and you likely know what foods you should eat…but you don’t. Or you’ve tried every fad diet and feel like a failure. Why? The system you are using is broken. It does not break the “habit energy” that is engrained deep within all of us. But the good news – Mindful Eating does just that – it addresses old and emerging habits; it tunes you into your inner wisdom and says:
STOP. BREATHE. PAUSE….Breathe again. Prepare yourself to be great; to unlock all the possibilities!
What is the Boundless Program?
Glad you asked!
When you are living Boundless –
You are Free
Free from restrictions
Free from judgments
Free from Self-doubt
Food does not have control over you. Emotions do not decide what’s for dinner. You are an aware individual eating and living Mindfully.
Boundless will teach you HOW to eat. How to enjoy your food; recognize fullness and body satiety; understand hunger and cravings and much more. It will help you to slow down and embrace food as a necessary and wonderful part of your day (rather than an after-thought as you pull through the drive-through).
Boundless will teach you WHAT to eat. Let go of “bad and good” foods and embrace “sometimes and always” foods! Your body knows what it wants and what it needs. Give yourself the space to listen and the permission to love your food and your body!
Boundless will journey inward through Meditation – Just Breathe! – to connect you to “self” as a means of understanding that you have control. That you are in charge of your health.
You were never meant to be bound by your body. So you want to lose weight and be smaller. Ok – let’s do that. But remember that you are bigger than life! You are boundless!
What will I gain by living boundlessly?
This program helps you through small steps, I call stepping stones, to achieve big results. You will learn:
- To LISTEN to your body. Forget the Fad diets – eat what’s right for you!
- To taste – really taste – your food and eat for satisfaction.
- To recognize hunger and fullness cues.
- To connect the body and mind with your breath.
- To identify emotional triggers and have a plan to address them.
- To lose weight without restrictions.
- To forgive. To accept. To let go and be Boundless.
What is your Boundless experience?
- 10 group coaching sessions held weekly.
- 1 individual coaching session to review personal progress and roadblocks.
- 1 individual coaching session, via phone, to follow-up and continue with support about a month after the final group session.
- Each session will include meditation and instruction in a small group setting.
- Each session includes materials and relevant handouts, foods and drinks, tools and gifts.
Participants receive discounts:
- 15% discount on massages for one year
- 30% discount on additional group workshops offered within a year
- a 30% discount on individual group coaching sessions for a year
- An optional Healing Touch Massage during the Boundless program for $55